I suppose that pretty much covers me... If there were a category of I’m a RANDOM Blogger, I would feel even more comfortable there...
For anyone new visitors stopping by from Fabulous But Evil or Mrs. Monologue’s blog hops, Welcome. A little about myself and this little hot mess of a blog I write...
- married to a great man (J)
- horribly addicted to my best friend (I go through withdrawals if I don’t see her very regularly)
- entertained by inventing new words (“Is that even a word?” “It came out of my mouth, didn’t it?”)
- a sporadic writer - especially when I have a lot going on... I write to relieve stress, but when I have too much, I disappear a little...
- a lover of lists
- completely random
- a full-time worker, but dreaming of a day when I won’t have to go to an office ever again
- easily irritated
- hopelessly addicted to Diet Coke
- funny (at least I make myself laugh)
- ridiculously entertained by watching British or Irish Parliament (or House of Lords) on CSPAN. It’s wonderful. Seriously - watch it. They yell at each other and call each other names... Even the Prime Minister!
- a bookworm - always have been, but having my Kindle has made it even worse because I can take it everywhere with me and when I finish a book, I just download another...
- working on losing weight and getting healthy
- a home-body
- outgoing and shy at the same time
- no longer embarrassed by pretty much anything (even falling down the stairs in front of my boss... true story...)
- an excellent shooter
- Definitely not normal, because Normal is Boring
So.... Yeah. That’s a bit about me. I started this blog because I’d always loved to write and it was a good way for me to vent or get weird thoughts out of my brain. If I don’t release my randomness or crankiness, it just builds until my brain feels like it’s going to burst... I figure it’s better to do a controlled release of crazy instead of just letting it explode and tear through the city like Godzilla on a rampage...
So please take a look around and enjoy!