I took two weeks off work for the holidays and kind of went on an internet/social networking sabbatical at the same time. Then once I got back to work, I have been so busy (seriously – I came back to 297 e-mails waiting for me my first day) that my brain is melted and I can’t get it function enough to make a coherent post. So until I get back to my normal level of busy/stressed/SUPER exhausted, let’s catch up. Grab your diet coke, coffee, tea - whatever tickles your pickle and let’s talk.
- We did some dog-sitting for our friends after Christmas. As you can see it was a rough life:
Admission: I contemplated putting ‘ruff’ life instead, but that seemed just a little too gaggy.
Even for me.
- I got this message the other day at work when I was trying to pull up a floor plan to see where someone sits at another one of our offices. It seems a little ominous.
Useful for a paid assassin though.
- I’m determined to use the coupons that I get all the time. Normally when they come, I put them on the table next to my purse and fully intend to take them with me and use them. And that never happens. Most recently: I received a $5 off coupon for Fresh and Easy in the mail – we went to Fresh and Easy approximately 10 minutes after receiving said coupon – coupon remained at home on the table. As a motivator, I purchased myself this nifty little coupon holder:
Cute, huh? Find them here. Lots of super cute patterns.
Sure, I totally could have made this on my own at home for cheaper... But I had an Amazon gift card that I totally would have used to purchase it if I hadn’t forgotten it on the table!!! See?! Desperate need. Now I always have my coupons and stuff with me :-)
- I got this error today when I tried to load a webpage - I guess if you are going to pause, do it gracefully...
- Etta James, the woman that sang the song “At Last,” died. It’s very sad. And the way I just phrased it is WAY better than the way People.com had it on their Facebook page:
Rude, People.com. You just couldn't wait could you?
I always thought she seemed like a nice lady...
- I am obsessed with the Albertson’s grocery store game. A woman in my office and I trade game pieces that we can’t use, but neither of us have even won the stupid little $2 prize!
Aggravation! So close, yet so far away. On so many prizes.
- I’m going to be starting an Etsy store as soon as I get around to taking some pictures. Stay tuned! It’s mostly going to be cuff links and stuff like that.
I really can’t think of anything else... My brain hurts from thinking this much. Seriously.
Have a lovely weekend!